Client retention plays a critical role in the long-term success of any business. After all, retaining a client is much cheaper than acquiring a new one. At Smart Words, we’ve developed a product which assists accountants, business analysts, consultants and other professionals to increase client loyalty.
Phone Advice: 199 Ways to Outsmart the Telephone Company is an e-book designed for mass distribution and white-labelling. The e-book aims to help business owners and busy professionals navigate the complexities and costs associated with telecommunications. Voice, data, mobile and website hosting are all covered. Readers will appreciate the e-book’s practical tips and insights – delivered in a clear, easy-to-read format.
Features and Benefits of the e-book
- Will assist businesses and organisations to save time and money.
- Structured for quick and easy browsing: all information has been categorised to save time and effort.
- Available in PDF and ePUB versions.
- A non-exclusive “white label” licence (valid for 12 months) entitles the licensee to distribute the e-book to clients as a form of “branded” value-add.
- All licensees are eligible to receive quarterly updates of the e-book for a period of 12 months.
- Try before you buy! We’ll send you a free copy of Phone Advice: 199 Ways to Outsmart the Telephone Company – just provide your name, email address and a “YES” message on our contact page.
- 12-Month Licence for 100 users: $150.00 (ex. GST)
- 12-Month Licence for 101-250 users: $250.00 (ex. GST)
- 12-Month Licence for 251-500 users: $500.00 (ex. GST)
- 12-Month Licence for 501+ users: to be negotiated
Sample Tips from the e-book
Optus has teamed up with Afterpay (https://www.afterpay.com.au) to provide an interest-free “installment plan” on mobile phone purchases. Afterpay enables you to purchase an Optus mobile handset – either in-store or online – and pay for it over 4 equal fortnightly payments. The instalments are interest-free, provided the payments are made on time (amounts are deducted from a valid debit card or credit card). Further details can be found at: http://www.optus.com.au/shop/mobile/phones/outright under FAQS on Shopping.
Always check your employee mobile bills for SMS / MMS numbers beginning with the prefixes 195x and 196x. These prefixes are typically used by adult content sites.
To create a cost-effective virtual office, consider using the services of a company like J2 Global. J2 Global (https://www.j2.com) has been providing web-based unified messaging services since 1995. Their original product, jConnect Premier, is still available; however, newer solutions like eFax, eVoice and onebox (virtual phone system) are now the company’s core focus. For the record, J2 acquired service provider Zintel in 2012.
If you’re keen to experiment or play around with cloud computing, Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers a free 12-month trial. Details about the AWS Free Tier offer can be found at: https://aws.amazon.com/free
Generally speaking, your service provider cannot “back-bill” for charges that are older than 160 days. To obtain further information on “back-billing,” consult the Telecommunications Consumer Protections Code, which is available at the ACMA (http://www.acma.gov.au) and Communications Alliance (http://www.commsalliance.com.au) websites. The “Code is registered by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA), which has appropriate powers of enforcement.”